Schlumberger policy is to release our safety data sheet (SDS) documents to only current or potential customers. Although we do not provide our safety data sheets to a third-party repository, we know that some of our customers use these repositories.
Therefore, we agree to provide the requested data sheets once we receive
- a letter from our mutual customer with the following information:
- confirmation that the mutual customer is using your services
- a list of the requested SDS(s)
- current contact information
- an affidavit confirming that our SDSs will be tagged as proprietary and not shared with your other subscribers or customers.
Once the information above is obtained, the SDS(s) can be requested by e-mailing your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Existing customers should request their SDS by contacting their local account representative or whomever manages the distribution of the product.