Seismic survey consultation tailored to your imaging challenges
Ensuring that you achieve the best return on your investment in seismic acquisition requires navigating rapidly evolving acquisition and data processing techniques to optimize your survey design and modeling. We help you unlock your imaging challenge by matching it with advanced modeling tools and the best acquisition and processing solutions.
From the point of survey conception through to the planning and tendering stages, we help assess your specific imaging challenges by reviewing legacy data and delineating acquisition and processing options. For future or ongoing time-lapse programs, we’ll determine the required geometry and monitoring time period toward building a comprehensive acquisition strategy.
Our approaches include
- 1D and surface attribute analysis
- 3D anisotropic ray tracing
- ray and wave equation–based illumination analysis
- 1D and 2D acoustic and elastic finite difference modeling
- 3D acoustic and viscoelastic, anisotropic finite difference modeling.