Learn about the methodology behind our Transition Technologies
With growing energy demand and global targets for net-zero emissions, we need to act now.
This includes reducing the environmental impact of oil and gas operations today.
Our Transition Technologies enable measurable environmental-impact reductions across the oil and gas value chain.
To achieve this, our team of engineers worked to quantify and prove the impact of these technologies.
So we created a science-based methodology with 8 attributes that support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Reduce emissions from operations
- Promote high efficiency and reduce energy consumption
- Electrify infrastructure, minimize footprint, and enable access to renewable power
- Measure, monitor, and assess operations to minimize impact
- Incorporate cleaner chemicals and reduce use of hazardous materials
- Minimize pollution and promote good water stewardship
- Minimize waste during operations
- Reduce the physical size of projects
Transition Technologies are supported by clear impact calculations linked to these attributes, enabling informed actions.
Together, we can decarbonize oil and gas operations and accelerate our path to net-zero emissions.
Let's get started.